Satin Smooth Professional Mini Wax Warmer
Heats all standard 14-16 oz wax cans. Thermostatically controlled heating
mechanism maintain proper waxing temperature throughout the day.
This warmer was built with advanced engineering and thermostatically controlled
heating elements, delivering the highest quality and most consistent results.
Its unique and upscale design complements any professional environment.
Before operating the appliance, read the instructions enclosed with the
product carefully for safe and proper use.
This warmer is intended for professional use only. Use in alternating current
(60 Hertz) only. The warmer is design to operate at 120 volts AC. It has a
polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this
plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way.
- Remove the cellophane seal from Satin Smooth Wax Warmer. Do not turn
warmer on this time.
- Remove cellophane seal that is wrapped around Satin Smooth Wax container
before placing into warmer.
- Remove plastic lid from Satin Smooth Wax container and discard lid.
- Place wax container in warmer. (Important: Do not pour contents of
container into warmer.)
- Plug line cord into the power source. Use 100/120V outlet only.
- Press the switch on the side of the heater to the "ON" position.
The indicator light on front of warmer will tell you the unit is on. Select
desired temperature. Stir the wax regularly and thoroughly during the
heating up period, using a wooden spatula. The consistency of the wax should
be "runny" before you start to wax.
- Heat up begins immediately after turning the unit on. Begin with HI
setting to melt wax. The container size or quantity of wax being melted will
determine time required to achieve the desired consistency. For instance,
allow 1 to 1-1/4 hours to melt a 16-oz can of solid wax. Smaller cans will
need less time. Once wax has reached desired consistency, lower temperature
setting to a setting that will keep wax at the desired temperature and
consistency. Please note that the wax should be stirred regularly and
thoroughly during heating up process and again before use. This is to ensure
that the temperature and consistency of the wax are even throughout.
Warnings & Precautions:
Read all instructions before using. Do not immerse in water. Never leave the
warmer unattended when plugged in. Always unplug this warmer immediately after